Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Heading Back To Rainier!


Yep, this friday I'll be making the journey back to my favorite place on Earth:
Mt. Rainier National Park! It always seems like I go there either in late August or late December - that pattern's emerged over the past couple of years... But this year will be different; I'm beginning to plan a possible autumn photo trip!

So before I get caught up in talking about my admiration of Rainier (and before I run out of things to mention after my journey this friday), let me show you some photographs from my very first Mt. Rainier photo trip in 2010! Subject matter, editing, everything - they were what developed the meaning of "solace in the north." I feel that these photos represent that name wholly, by giving a sense of peaceful solitude, quiet introspection, and indifference of nature. All of those things are felt when the following images are viewed; it's how I've found solace in the north.






If you like this post, then SHARE IT to your Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment